How do I submit a maintenance request?
All maintenance requests should be submitted through the online resident portal. Please understand that support requests will be handled based on order of importance and priority.
What if I pay my rent late?
Your rent is due in full on the due date specified in your Lease Agreement (generally the 1st). Payment not received in full and on time may be subject to daily late fees or other charges. Late payments may result in legal measures that could lead to your eviction.
What if I lose my key or get locked out?
You may call our office if you are locked out, and if we are available, there will be a minimum $25 lockout fee plus $25 per replacement key. If we are not available, you may call our locksmith 24/7 and they can gain access to the unit upon verifying the tenant’s identity, however they will assess their own fees you’re responsible for. Our locksmith is Albright Security Center in Medina (330) 722-7884.
What if I am having a problem or concern with a neighbor?
It is important to try and get along with your neighbors. If you have a problem or concern with a neighbor, it is usually best to have a calm conversation amongst yourselves. Refrain from using foul language or engaging in verbal arguments. Of course, if you are unable to resolve the problem, feel free to contact us, or the local authorities, depending on the urgency of the situation.
Can I make modifications to the property, such as painting, flowers, or landscaping?
We typically don’t permit physical modifications or alterations to the property. However, there are some types of minor modifications that we may allow. Modifications or alterations to the property will require written consent and you will need to contact us for prior approval.
Why do I need renters insurance?
Per our lease agreement, we require you to have renters insurance. Under most circumstances the landlord is not responsible for your personal property. It is important to have renters insurance to cover your belongings in the event of an unforeseen disaster. This type of insurance is inexpensive ($15/month ballpark) and well worth the cost. You can quote and enroll in renters insurance through a top rated insurance company right through your online resident portal.
Other important items to be aware of:
- It is important to keep the leased premises in a clean, sanitary and safe condition
- Please make sure that trash is disposed of correctly as to avoid any pest control problem
- Be sure to check the batteries in the smoke detectors, periodically, to ensure the safety of your family
- Be sure to replace your furnace air filter once per quarter (every 3 months)
- Candles and any open flames are not permitted, especially unattended
- Do not give or loan your entrance key or code to anyone not listed on the Lease Agreement
- Be considerate of your neighbors and keep noise levels to an acceptable range
- It is important to read the lease thoroughly and ask questions about anything that you do not understand